Sunday, June 17, 2007

Revelations of Heaven and Hell by 7 Youths


Revelations of Heaven and Hell by 7 Youths

This strains some of our theology perhaps. The similarities of each account on the Divine Revelations web site is striking and sobering. It reminds me how different it is to know the Bible and live the Bible. Hell is apparently generously represented by those who knew the Word of God but did not live it.

"Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy name do many mighty works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

Who are these "many"?

Of course we must never base our theology on visions and angels, not matter how dramatic. The Word of God is the true test.

Comment by: BigHugeThing

No comments: