Tuesday, June 1, 2010

200 Years From Now - What Would They Think

Would they determine from this clip (in the time capsule) that Nancy Pelosi was a Christian Fundamentalist? Actually they would view her a a bumbling idiot. The phrase "don't try this at home" comes to mind. But how do Christians view her now?



Michelle Malkin has an opinion:
What Would Jesus Do? Vote Against Nancy Pelosi, For Starters

I tend to agree with Ms. Malkin but then again I only know Ms. Pelosi's political persona. True, I don't much like it. I guess Ms. Pelosi and I will just have to agree to disagree about at least some parts of Christianity. But I do agree we will all have to give an account. I wonder if she will convince the Catholics that abortion has God's approval? I'm a little shocked at hearing her even mention "the word". Is this more than political pandering to a specific group. Maybe we will know her by her "fruit" as "the word" says.

No comments: